Directions to Campus

Maps of Campus

From the West on I-94

Drive east on I-94 to the Lexington Parkway exit. Turn right on Lexington Parkway and continue to Summit Avenue. Turn left on Summit Avenue and continue to Victoria. (William Mitchell is on your left). Turn left on Victoria and left into parking lot.

From the East on I-94

Drive west on I-94 to the Lexington Parkway exit. Turn left on Lexington Parkway and continue to Summit Avenue. Turn left on Summit Avenue and continue to Victoria. (William Mitchell is on your left). Turn left on Victoria and left into parking lot.

From the North on I-35/I-35E

Drive south, taking I-35E at the split. As you approach St. Paul, exit onto I-94 going west. Exit at Lexington Parkway. Turn left on Lexington Parkway and continue to Summit Avenue. Turn left on Summit Avenue and continue to Victoria. (William Mitchell is on your left). Turn left on Victoria and left into parking lot.

From the South on I-35W

Drive north on I-35W to I-94 East/St. Paul exit. Drive east on I-94 to the Lexington Parkway exit. Turn right on Lexington Parkway and continue to Summit Avenue. Turn left on Summit Avenue and continue to Victoria. (William Mitchell is on your left). Turn left on Victoria and left into parking lot.

From the South on I-35E

Drive north on I-35E to Randolph Avenue exit. Turn left on Randolph Avenue and continue to Lexington Parkway. Turn right on Lexington Parkway and continue to Summit Avenue. Turn right on Summit Avenue and continue to Victoria. (William Mitchell is on your left.) Turn left on Victoria and left into parking lot.