Prospective Students › Curriculum › Study Abroad
Mitchell has a strong presence in the international community and offers students an array of unmatched opportunities to gain skills and knowledge that prepare them for success throughout the world.
From courses the provide in-depth understanding of comparative law to international programs for students to the global work of our alumni and faculty, Mitchell provides robust opportunities that help launch successful careers anywhere in the world.
As a student of William Mitchell, you can partake in several summer or semester-abroad programs which are offered through CILE—the Consortium for Innovative Legal Education.
Mitchell offers students six study abroad programs.
- Ireland—Galway International and Comparative Human Rights Law Program
- The Netherlands—Hague International Process Clinic
- Chile—JUSTICE in the Americas Chile Summer Program
- Malta—Island of Malta Summer Program
- Czech Republic—Prague Summer Program
- Turkey—Istanbul Study Abroad Program
Mitchell in London
Mitchell in London is an exceptional opportunity to study comparative law with international scholars and top practitioners. This innovative summer program offers in-depth courses exploring immigration and human rights, international patent law, global issues in contract law and cross cultural negotiation and dispute resolution.
Learn more about studying abroad on the Mitchell International website.