With nearly 12,000 alumni living and working in Minnesota and beyond, Mitchell has a proud and thriving alumni community.
We welcome you to take advantage of all the services, events, and volunteer opportunities that are available for you and to maintain or rediscover your connection with Mitchell and your fellow alumni.
Events and CLEs
Become a mentor for a Mitchell 3L or 4L this fall!
Friday, May 17 from Noon-1:30 pm. Application will be made for 1.5 Ethics CLE credits.
Check out all the WWG events coming up in the next month
Friday, June 14 at noon in room 319
See all: Alumni Events/CLEs
Mitchell on Law magazine
- Are you interested in mentoring a Mitchell student next school year?
- 2012–13 Alumni CLE Series
- Apply to audit a fall course at Mitchell between August 1-8
- Thank you to the 2011-2012 Mitchell Mentors! Now recruiting mentors for the 2012-2013 program.
See all: Alumni News
- Gov. Dayton appoints Jana Austad '91 as judge in the Ninth Judicial District
- Gov. Dayton names Shawn Bartsch '82 to Ramsey County Bench
- Steve Bergerson '74 recognized as an Alumnus of Notable Achievement by the University of MN's College of Liberal Arts
- Adine Momoh '09 named a 2013 Fellow of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Congratulations to the 3 Mitchell grads named to the "40 Under 40" list by MSPBJ: Jeffrey Davidman '05, Kate Johansen '09, and Sara Reisdorf '05!