A free event hosted by Mitchell’s Recent Grad Committee will provide practical advice and face-to-face networking opportunities for recent graduates (’02-’12).
“Successful Networking in the Real World: Advancing your Career One Connection at a Time” will feature a panel of recent grads focused on real-world tips and useful stories about how to make connections that make a difference.
The free event is Tuesday, Dec. 4, from 5 to 7 pm at Lindquist & Vennum, 4200 IDS Center,80 S. 8th St. in Minneapolis.
The panel discussion will be from 5 to 6 pm, followed by a reception. Panelists include:
- Jennifer Heusinkveld ’01, Heusinkveld Law and GEN Community
- Reggie Aligada ’02, Ramsey County Public Defender’s Office
- Matt Gollinger ‘03, Zelle Hofmann Voelbel & Mason
- Stephanie Carver ’04, BET Networks
- Aaron Hall ’07, Twin Cities Law Firm
Application will be made for CLE credit.