- Review course descriptions and professor bios
- Complete auditing application (beginning Aug. 1) no later than Sunday, Aug. 9
- Wait for an email no later than Friday, Aug. 14, indicating whether you have been registered, and including a link to make payment by credit card and to first assignments
- Pay your auditing fee by no later than Wed, Aug. 19
William Mitchell offers its alumni the opportunity to audit classes at the reduced rate of $100 per credit hour (or less than $10 per CLE credit).
Registration for fall semester 2015 runs from Aug. 1-9.
- Fall classes begin Thursday, Aug. 20. Academic Calendar
- Alumni may audit one course on a space-available basis (priority will be given to alumni who have not previously audited a course).
- The following courses are available for spring auditors: To be Added
- Make payment by no later than Wednesday, Aug. 19
- Regularly attend class (and contact the professor prior to any missed classes)
- Fully participate in all class activities including small group work, skills exercises, and presentations
- Purchase course materials and complete reading and other assignments
- NOT take final examinations
Mitchell Bookstore or 651-290-6334.
Other helpful information
Apply for CLE credit According to Rule 5.A.9 of the MN Board of Continuing Legal Education’s CLE Rules: (9) A lawyer shall not receive credit for any course attended before being admitted to practice law in Minnesota, but one so admitted may receive credit of one hour for each 60 minutes actually spent in attendance, for attending for credit or as an auditor, a regular course offered by a law school approved by the American Bar Association. To apply for CLE credit, follow these instructions from Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education. You are responsible for tracking the number of hours you attend class.
Each credit translates into about 14 hours of class time, so for a 2 credit class, assume about 28 hours of class time, etc.