If Not For You | Celebrating the successful $25 million campaign for people and progress at William Mitchell › Mitchell@Work Law Firm and Corporate Challenge › Team Captain Responsibilities
Team Captain Responsibilities
- Verify list provided to you of Mitchell graduates at your firm or company and communicate any additions or deletions to William Mitchell.
- Create an email group of your Mitchell colleagues to make it easy to forward Mitchell@Work emails.
- Send introductory email to your Mitchell colleagues with information about the competition and how it works, along with monthly progress updates.
- Stop by each Mitchell colleague’s workspace at least once to drop off a Mitchell@Work pledge card/envelope (for those who prefer not to give online), and to answer any questions. (If you don’t know the answer, let us know and we’ll be happy to get you the information you need.) Also let us know if your colleagues have comments about the competition that could help us improve.
- Talk it up. It is a competition, after all, and lawyers are about as competitive as they come, so don’t be shy about urging your colleagues to do what they can to leave the other guys in the dust.
- Wrap it up. When you win (or if you improve your participation rate from last year), be sure to thank everyone who participated. You might also consider inviting your colleagues to a happy hour to celebrate! We will have prizes for the winners, but a get-together is a nice way to congratulate each other.