William Mitchell College of Law and the Alumni Board understand that times are tough for many law students and recent graduates. We’re here to help. Not one of us got where we are today without the help of more established lawyers who believed in us, mentored us, and opened doors for us. Mitchell alumni who are established in their careers are interested in paying it forward by helping students and recent graduates in the following ways:
- Providing informational interviews
- Offering other networking connections
- Allowing students or recent graduates to shadow them at work for a few hours or a day
- Attending on-campus networking events
- Taking a student or recent graduate to a bar meeting or other event
Current Students: Contact the Career and Professional Development Office to request networking help by stopping by the office, calling 651-290-6326 or emailing email@example.com.