Mitchell International › Mitchell in London › Attend
Housing and registration
Professor John.Sonsteng @wmitchell.edu
Course Fee*: $50/credit =$300
Registration Fee: $150
Total Fees and Tuition: $4,020
*Course fee includes payment for all materials, walking tour of London legal institutions, luncheon at Inn of Court, and social events including pub receptions.
Terms of Enrollment
Students are required to read the Terms of Enrollment before applying.
Students must attend both Session I and Session II. Enrollment is limited. Placement will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
See Terms of Enrollment 2015 for details about the following:
- Tuition and fees
- Financial aid
- Grading and credits
- Cancellation or changes in the program
- International transportation
- Other provisions
- Liability schedules for tuition and housing fees
Mitchell in London Registration 2015 PDF 69 Kb
Complete, print, sign, and mail with $150 fee.
Mail registration materials to
William Mitchell College of Law
Attn: Jennifer Miller
Mitchell in London Administrator
875 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-3076
Registration Deadline is March 27, 2015.
Admission to Mitchell in London 2015 is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
Student applicants must complete the online PDF registration form, print it, sign it, and mail it to Jennifer Miller, William Mitchell College of Law with:
- A $150 non-refundable registration fee (checks payable to William Mitchell College of Law)
- A letter of good standing from your home law school (or have it mailed directly from your registrar to Jennifer Miller at William Mitchell)
Note: You will not be considered registered until all materials have been received by the administrator.
Housing is provided in Nido Spitalfields Student Living. Double occupancy rooms are approximately 16 sq. meters. Handicapped rooms are approximately 23 sq. meters.
In the room
3. shower room
5. study desk
Double occupancy housing cost: $2,005.*
*Four-week registration required.
Included in the room rate
- Utilities (gas/water/heat/electric)
- Internet access (cable will be provided to you)
- Linens will be provided (fitted sheet, pillow, pillow cover, duvet and duvet cover).
- A kitchenware pack will be provided.
- Free bike storage
- Access to the fitness centre with a £10 induction fee
- Outside calls from room for £10 per month + cost of calls through VOIP system
- Coin operated washer and dryer located on site
Additional Details - not included in room rate
- Toilet paper and towels are NOT included.
- Housing at Nido is limited and is available on a first come basis.