There’s still time to register!
Housing and registration
Professor Christine.VerPloeg @wmitchell.edu
Course Fee*: $150/course = $300. Tuition: $620/credit.
$1,240/course = $2,480. Total Fees and Tuition: $2,780.
*Course fee includes payment for materials, receptions, walking tours, and cultural visits.
Terms of Enrollment
Students are required to read the Terms of Enrollment before applying.
Students must attend Session I and Session II and may select one of two courses in each session. Enrollment is limited to 50 U.S. students in each course. Placement will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
for details about the following:
- Tuition and fees
- Financial aid
- Grading and credits
- Cancellation or changes in the program
- International transportation
- Other provisions
- Liability schedules for tuition and housing fees
Housing is provided in Nido Spitalfields Student Living. Double occupancy rooms are approximately 16 sq. meters. Handicapped rooms are approximately 23 sq. meters.
In the room
3. shower room
5. study desk
8. dining area
9. living area
10. seating area
11. full height glazing
12. perimeter heater casing
13. ventilation opening
14. aluminium cladding
Double occupancy housing cost: $1,682 ($420.50/week).*
*Four-week registration required.
Included in the room rate:
- Utilities (gas/water/heat/electric)
- Internet access (cable will be provided to you)
- Free bike storage
- Access to the fitness centre with a £10 induction fee
- Outside calls from room for £10 per month + cost of calls through VOIP system
- Coin operated washer and dryer located on site
Additional Details - not included in room rate
- Students may purchase a bedding pack (fitted sheet, pillow, pillow cover, duvet and duvet cover) for £25 or rent a gently-used pack for £15 or bring their own bedding.
- Students may also purchase a gently-used kitchenware pack for £15 or bring their own.
- Toilet paper and towels are NOT included.
- Housing at Nido is limited and is available on a first come basis.
Admission to Mitchell in London 2013 is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
Student applicants must complete the online PDF registration form, print it, sign it, and mail it to Jennifer Miller, William Mitchell College of Law with:
- A $150 non-refundable registration fee (checks payable to William Mitchell College of Law)
- A letter of good standing from your home law school (or have it mailed directly from your registrar to Jennifer Miller at William Mitchell)
Mitchell in London Registration 2013 PDF 69 Kb
Complete, print, sign, and mail with $150 fee.
Mail registration materials to:
William Mitchell College of Law
Attn: Jennifer Miller
Mitchell in London Administrator
875 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-3076
Registration Deadline is March 29, 2013.