In addition to the education innovations we report for each category we have compiled a collection of online education resources.
- Yahoo Directory of Education Innovation Yahoo’s extensive directory for a broad range of resources in education.
- Ed.gov U.S. Department of Education website.
- About.com:Education An extensive homework and learning resource for students, parents and teachers.
- Intel Education Initiative Database of classroom ideas for integrating technology into education.
- Journal of Stem Education Journal of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Education.
- SBA: Small Business Administration. A virtual campus housing free training courses, workshops and knowledge resources designed to assist entrepreneurs and other students of enterprise.
- Business Training Library Affordable business training tools for small and mid-sized companies. Articles and case studies on blended and e-learning.
- Virtual Business Training Training and coaching for virtual assistants, associates, entrepreneurs and service providers.
- International Business Training (IBT) Information and resources to help businesses and professionals thrive in a growing global economy.
- Businessballs Searchable database for resources relating to training, organizational management, and self-development.
- James J Hill Reference Library Offering business professionals essential information and researching tools for understanding the various aspects of running a business. One of the largest business libraries in the U.S.
- ASH Institute Government Innovators Network, a portal for Democratic Governance and Innovation. Includes a lot of information on recent college prepatory news around the globe.
- Ford Foundation National Study on College Prepatory Programs The current national study, funded by the Ford Foundation, is an extension of their previous work in evaluating effective college preparation programs for for low-income youth in urban areas.
- Eric Digests This site provides one way to access the ERIC Digests (education articles) produced by the former ERIC Clearninghouse system.
- University of California College Prepatory Partnerships Academic preparation programs and resourcdes for teachers to reach out to students earlier with the goal of improving academic performance and college performance.
- The National Academic Press Online book seeking to advice the nation on education in Science, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Carnagie Foundation for the Advancment of Teaching Lists the Carnegie Foundation’s current work in undergraduate education.
- IES: National Center for Education Statistics Lists links to postsecondary studies and statistics, including studies that compare undergraduate education to other learning settings.
- College Times Free tools and news for undergraduate students to help improve their undergraduate experience.
- University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching A guidebook for professors on teaching and improving teaching methods.
- National School Board Association Provides current news regarding nationwide news and information about K-12 Education from the NSBA.
- Suite 101 Professional development resources for teachers, with listings of most recent, feature articles.
- iLearn Technology Blog about integrating technology into the classroom with teacher resources and tutorials.
- International Society for Technology in Education Association for educators and education leaders engaged in improving teaching and learning by advancing the effective use of technology in PK-12 and higher education.
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association Offers professional development opportunities and resources for teachers on energy efficiency, conservation, and applications of renewable energy.
Law School Education
- Law Professor Blogs A network of blogs designed to assist law professors in their scholarship and teaching.
- Law & Policy Institutions Guide Writing, research, and advocacy resources for law students.
- I Hate Law School.com Home to free law school outlines, information discussion boards, and advice for current and future law students.
- HG.org Connects students to topics on bar admission, outlining, and other Internet resources.
- The Oyez Project Multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work. Source for audio recorded cases in the Court.
- NALP Numerous links of reviewed resources on specific topics relevant to legal professionals including a directory of legal employers and statistics.
- Legal Information Institute A tutorial for law professors on using technology in the classroom. It introduces key hardware, software tools, and basic instruction on their use.
- World Wide Learn A quick, efficient tool to find hundreds of online courses and training with an easy-to-navigate directory.
- Gray Harriman E-learning resources providing insight about distance education and other e-learning approaches.
- MIT Free Online Course Materials Free web-based publication of all MIT course content with lecture notes, exams, and videos.
- Instructional Design for Online Learning Collection of online learning-related websites, organized by category to create an instructional design.
- Online Learning Tools on Violence Against Women Online learning tools on violence against women. Describes benefits, limitations, and application of online learning tools.
- Social Research Methods Includes links to free online books, manuals, and articles on how to do evaluation and social research, including surveys, interviews, observations and more.
- Methods in Behavioral Research Provides links to a number of online resources which cover the topics of scientific understanding of behavior, ethical research, research methods and designs.
- National Academies Press An online book discussing common issues that people should be aware of when conducting research.
- Library of Congress Research Library of Congress’ catalogs and thesauri, as well as an easy-to-use gateway for searching other institutions’ online catalogs and extensive links to resources on the Internet.
- Duke University Library Strategies to assist in making the most of library resources to help you with your next research project.
- Tech News Published articles for human service agencies and other interested organizations by United Way of New York City with support from the IBM Corporation.
- CNN Technology News Find information about the latest advances in technology at CNN. CNN Technology news and video covers the internet, business and personal tech, video games, and other topics.
- Ghacks Technology News A technology blog with five authors and regular contributions from freelance writers on latest technology issues. Also includes links to software.
- Internet.com Network for technology professionals, this site includes categories on IT, development, news, small business, and personal technology.