Bring the following items so your visit can be productive. Make sure you bring everything you’ve received from the court.
The items in bold are essential; all items will make the process faster, easier, and more accurate.
- Current Child Support Order
- Proof of current income (ie. pay stubs, W2s, 2012 or 2013 tax returns)
- Any other Child Support Orders (and the amount of child support obligations)
- Verification of child care costs (for all children)
- Cost of medical and dental insurance (both individual and family coverage)
- Proof of disability (ie. doctor’s statement including work restrictions)
- Verification of receipt of public assistance
- Verification of unemployment compensation and proof of unemployment (ie. a letter from your former employer)
If kids are involved, you also need:
- verification of costs of: child care, medical and dental insurance
- verification of public assistance